- RSS Channel Showcase 6528847
- RSS Channel Showcase 2010602
- RSS Channel Showcase 4305950
- RSS Channel Showcase 6361642
Articles on this Page
- 08/18/12--05:55: _Medical Alert Syste...
- 09/10/12--13:40: _The Elderly Persona...
- 11/06/12--04:34: _How to Set a Loved ...
- 11/10/12--04:36: _How to Find Stylish...
- 11/13/12--04:39: _Considering a Medic...
- 01/22/13--05:52: _Do Emergency Alert ...
- 01/29/13--05:43: _3 Reasons Medical A...
- 02/05/13--07:13: _How Medical System ...
- 02/06/13--05:53: _Vacationing with th...
- 02/26/13--11:36: _Hazards At Home: Ti...
- 01/27/16--06:59: _Understanding Medic...
- 12/07/15--20:54: _FPC1225 Orange Glow...
- 12/07/15--21:05: _BL404 Mini Guide Li...
- 12/07/15--21:14: _BL300 LED Glowing K...
- 12/07/15--21:25: _BL600 Battery Opera...
- 12/07/15--21:40: _BL700 Motion Activa...
- 12/07/15--21:51: _SS4610 Motion Activ...
- 12/07/15--22:10: _Video Demo – Changi...
- 12/07/15--22:22: _DCMA-2500 Driveway ...
- 01/27/16--16:05: _Top Products to Hel...
- 08/18/12--05:55: Medical Alert Systems, Not Just For Seniors Anymore
- 09/10/12--13:40: The Elderly Personal Alarm: Testimonials on an Essential Service
- 11/06/12--04:34: How to Set a Loved One Up with a Medical Alerts System
- 11/10/12--04:36: How to Find Stylish Medical Alert Jewelry
- 11/13/12--04:39: Considering a Medical Alert System? 4 Facts You Need To Know
- 01/22/13--05:52: Do Emergency Alert Systems Work Outdoors?
- 01/29/13--05:43: 3 Reasons Medical Alert Systems Bring Families Together
- 02/05/13--07:13: How Medical System Alert Helps Your Family
- 02/06/13--05:53: Vacationing with the Grandparents: A Smart Checklist
- 02/26/13--11:36: Hazards At Home: Tips For Keeping Your Kids Safe
- 01/27/16--06:59: Understanding Medical Alerts
- 12/07/15--20:54: FPC1225 Orange Glow LED Christmas Candle Video
- 12/07/15--21:05: BL404 Mini Guide Lights Video
- 12/07/15--21:14: BL300 LED Glowing Keychain Video Demo
- 12/07/15--21:25: BL600 Battery Operated Deck Marker Lights Video Demo
- 12/07/15--21:51: SS4610 Motion Activated Chime Intro Video
- 12/07/15--22:10: Video Demo – Changing Privacy Codes on Carlon Door Chimes
- 12/07/15--22:22: DCMA-2500 Driveway Alarm Video Overview
- 01/27/16--16:05: Top Products to Help Increase Business & Office Security
Developed and marketed in the 80’s, alert medical systems have historically been associated as product used only in the homes of retirees. Providing an added layer of protection to the family of a senior citizen living at home, medical alert companies delighted the masses by giving older family members the ability to live an independent … Continue reading Medical Alert Systems, Not Just For Seniors Anymore
Have you begun to worry about the health of an elderly loved one, and perhaps heard of the elderly personal alarm in your search to ease the stress? Have you noticed a decline in strength or mobility, fainting spells, or been informed by a doctor of increased risks of heart attack or strokes for your … Continue reading The Elderly Personal Alarm: Testimonials on an Essential Service
If you know a beloved older relative who needs a medical alerts system, you’re not alone. Today, many people struggle to care for elderly loved ones and to support their continued independence. Choosing the right medical alerts system for a senior is really a perfect way to ensure that he or she will be cared … Continue reading How to Set a Loved One Up with a Medical Alerts System
These days, you don’t need to settle for dull or dowdy alert medical jewelry. Thanks to a host of new medical alert jewelry designs that offer the perfect blend of form and function, you may pick and choose some standout pieces that offer you safety and protection, while actually being a pleasure to wear. Since … Continue reading How to Find Stylish Medical Alert Jewelry
Do you remember the old alert medical commercial from the late 80’s? It depicted an elderly woman who could be seen onscreen, lying on the floor, feigning a broken hip. She was shouting, “Help, I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” albeit, rather unconvincingly. While we may have found it comical in nature when we were younger, … Continue reading Considering a Medical Alert System? 4 Facts You Need To Know
For individuals with serious medical conditions, medic alert systems can offer a great sense of security in the home. These personal emergency response systems come in the form of pendants which are typically worn around the neck. The simple “one-button” feature to call 911 make these devices extremely user friendly. The pendants are waterproof so … Continue reading Do Emergency Alert Systems Work Outdoors?
Medical alert and home alarm systems have changed the lives of the elderly, sick, disabled, and even their family members; from the way they interact with each other to the comfort they experience and how their families can help. Their relationships have a chance to improve, while enhancing their overall happiness. Since the introduction … Continue reading 3 Reasons Medical Alert Systems Bring Families Together
Medical alert systems are gifts for the present generation. It is an intelligent tool which helps you in case of emergency needs. It alerts you by sending messages or signals where you can get the required treatment as soon as possible. This intelligent device became more popular all over the world because of its amazing functionality and … Continue reading How Medical System Alert Helps Your Family
by Stacey Thompson This is a new year, and of course, one of the things that comes to mind are travel plans for the impending vacations! A family vacation that involves the older folks can be a challenge to plan for and execute (as if it … Continue reading Vacationing with the Grandparents: A Smart Checklist
Did you know that every year, an average of 40, 000 children in America have an injury or illness so serious that it requires that a parent alert medical services? Is it entirely inconceivable that you might not be at their side when this catastrophe occurs? Would your child or their friend know to call … Continue reading Hazards At Home: Tips For Keeping Your Kids Safe
Medical Alerts: This is a subject area I am passionate about. The son and son-in-law of elderly parents, this is something near and dear to my heart. Years ago, my father-in-law was diagnosed with a rare disease, similar to ALS. Although his physical health is failing him, mentally, he is as sharp as he ever … Continue reading "Understanding Medical Alerts"
These LED flickering window candles are a great way to decorate you home for the holidays. Featuring a dusk to dawn sensor, and two modes, flicker or constant, a set of batteries will last the entire holiday season. Set up only takes a minute, and at under $15 per candles, you won't find a higher quality LED candle at this price.
The BL404 is a battery powered mini guide light for your home or office. These lights are completely wireless and require no tools for installation. The mount these lights you simply use the re-usable adhesive that comes included in the packaging.
This Mini Guide Light is powered by a CR2032 Lithium cell battery. Thanks to this devices use of "Low Glow Technology" this battery has a typical life of 1 year. The light uses LED bulbs, so they will never need replacing.
The BL300 is a LED lighted keychain that can also serve as a mini flashlight of sorts. Have you ever dropped your keys in the floorboard and can't locate them? Not with this keychain. The built-in auto sensor glows so you can easily find it. Because it is LED powered, it will last a very long time. A very unique product you have to watch this video to appreciate.
The BL600 Series of Battery Powered Deck Marker Lights are an inexpensive and simple solution to landscape lighting and deck lighting. Since these lights are battery powered, there is absolutely no wiring required at all for installation. The lights use 3 AA batteries (not included in package) and have a battery life of up to one year. The light also uses LED (light emitting diodes) will last a lifetime and never have to be replaced
The post BL600 Battery Operated Deck Marker Lights Video Demo appeared first on 1800Doorbell.
This a great product, something I personally use to mark the post of my back porch. I didn't think ahead and get lighting installed around and on my porch posts. In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't because I know I would have liked these better. This is a great product demostration video that's going to make you want to pick up some of these great products!
The post BL700 Motion Activated LED Deck Marker Lights with Low Glow Technology Introduction Video appeared first on 1800Doorbell.
The SS4610/RC4610 Motion Activated Chime by Carlon an inexpensive, simple to install wireless entrance alert. It will monitor an entrance and send a wireless signal up to 150 ft away. This device can be expanded to cover multiple entrances as well. You also have the option to select different tunes to tell which entrance is sending the alert. The best part about this device is it will install in minutes with absolutely no wiring needed!
When your wireless doorbell or chime seems to randomly go off, it might be time to change your privacy codes. These codes make a slight change to the operating frequency of your chime which should alleviate interference from devices that had the same frequency.
The post Video Demo – Changing Privacy Codes on Carlon Door Chimes appeared first on 1800Doorbell.
This video below will provide you with a brief description on the features and functions of the DCMA-2500 Wireless Motion Entry Alert Kit. It will explain the various uses for this device. The video will also point out the additional devices that can be paired with the DCMA-2500.
If you’re a small business owner, security should be a top priority for you. After all, this is your business we’re talking about — you’ll want to do everything you can to protect your valuable inventory, files and technology.
The post Top Products to Help Increase Business & Office Security appeared first on 1800Doorbell.
db800-driveway-informer-di2000s-a-v-3-300x240 Top Products to Help Increase Business & Office Security